Index post: policies, principles, background

Here is an index of what the other posts say, to save you trawling / scrolling through everything: Local policies & politics My campaign...

Sunday 21 February 2021

Why I am standing for the new Buckinghamshire Council

The future is very uncertain: we do not know the long term impact of the pandemic and associated lockdowns. Business and government will never be the same again. 

I know I can really help the new Buckinghamshire Council wrestle with these challenges. I know that I have the skills, the creativity and the insights to do this. And so I am asking you to give me chance to do this and help all our local communities recover from Covid19 - and recover even better that when all this started. 

By nature, I am an optimist. I think there will be more opportunities in the future and I know I can help the new Council spot these and make the most of them - for the benefit of all. 

Over my years both as a Town Councillor and as an professional adviser to government, I have learnt many things. I know how local authorities can use their resources and power to deliver the best outcomes for local people, be those outcomes jobs, community well-being, good education and great care for vulnerable people and so forth. 

I just need one of your three votes to give me the chance to do this. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.