Index post: policies, principles, background

Here is an index of what the other posts say, to save you trawling / scrolling through everything: Local policies & politics My campaign...

Wednesday 21 April 2021

Oliver Twist - Part Two (Do we want a councillor led planning process?)

The other day, I documented my concerns about the proposed changes in the Buckinghamshire Council constitution with regards to planning matters. 

On Monday 19 April, we had a meeting of the planning committee of the Town Council (agenda papers here - see page 42 - Appendix E) when I was able to explain my deep concerns to fellow councillors and the Buckingham public. 

You can watch what I said here at the recorded broadcast of the meeting - it is at 1:17:38 into the tape. (My contribution goes on to 1:28:26)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.